[SECC] DXCC Card checking at Lawrenceville Hamfest Saturday

Bill Barr, N4NX n4nx at comcast.net
Sun Oct 26 21:40:07 EDT 2008

Gang,

I will be at the Lawrenceville Hamfest this Saturday 11/01 and will be at the Southeastern DX Club Table from 12:00 to 1:00 PM.  I will be glad to check your cards anytime during the day.  If I am not at the table when you drop by, leave your QSLs and application with whomever is on duty and I will be dropping by from time to time to check for any cards that have been left.

Please review the rules for  DXCC Card Checking at : http://www.arrl.org/awards/dxcc/ . Required forms may be printed down from this site.  Cards MUST BE in proper order and listed per instructions.  Please bring an SASE addressed to ARRL DXCC DESK to be used to mail in your application.

As a reminder I can also check all CQ Awards Program submissions ( WAZ, etc. ) as well as any ARRL WAS or VUCC awards.

The various CQ awards and application forms can be found at: http://www.cq-amateur-radio.com/awardapps.html

Please send me an email if you plan to have any applications checked so that I will be looking for you.

Look forward to seeing you there.

73
Bill N4NX