[SECC] The morals of "Contesting For A New Season"

Rick Dougherty NQ4I nq4i at contesting.com
Mon Sep 1 16:23:04 EDT 2008

Hi Mark...I could not agree more on this subject...integrity in
contesting either if it comes from not using packet as a single-op
un-assisted, or from running big power, or the landline, Instant Messenger,
or internet chat room to arrange a qso are all wrong! We all need to abide
by the rules, play fair, and have fun.....I give a pre-contest pep talk to
my operators, and we discuss operating techniques, fairplay, monitoring the
power meters, and abiding by the rules of the contest, and the FCC...de Rick
NQ4I