[SECC] Announcement, SEDXC 50th Anniversary Contest

John Laney k4bai at worldnet.att.net
Wed Sep 10 13:07:50 EDT 2008

 > We would appreciate you encouraging your members to join in this
contest to help the SEDXC celebrate its' 50th anniversary.  Please pass
this information along to your members and to other clubs that you may
be aware of.  Help us spread the word!
 > Thanks and 73,
 > Bob-K4UEE
 > SEDXC President
 >

 > Announcing the SEDXC's 50th anniversary celebration Worldwide Contest
 >
 > To help celebrate the 50th Anniversary of the Southeastern DX Club,
we are sponsoring an international operating contest with significant
awards that can be earned by both SEDXC club members and the rest of the
world.  Please see:  www.sedxc.org/50thcontest for dates, times,
exchanges and other pertinent information.  Please help us spread the
word about this contest with your friends and radio clubs!
 > Thanks,
 > Bob-K4UEE

Psssst...Have you heard the news? There's a new fashion blog, plus the
latest fall trends and hair styles at StyleList.com.