[SECC] Philliystran for sale

David Thompson thompson at mindspring.com
Thu Sep 11 10:29:36 EDT 2008

I bought 72 foot lengths of phillystran from a gentleman in North Carolina
several years ago.
These were made for the military and are a grade above the normal 6700
rating strength HPTG6700.
There are heavy duty factory installed thimbles on each end so they can be
used easily to replace current guy wires.

These cost DOD $160 per set and the closest I can get to current comparison
is 93.50 per 72 foot length and almost $10 per set for the thimbles or
$103.50.  This for the 6700 and I think these are 7800. NOS (new old stock,
never been used)

I will sell the lot of 3 for $180.

73 Dave K4JRB
thompson at mindspring.com  (best way to reach me)