[SECC] GQP update

Ny4n at aol.com Ny4n at aol.com
Fri Apr 3 22:32:53 PDT 2009

W4JO- Paulding, Bartow, Gordon, Murray, Whitfield, Catoosa, Walker, Dade,
Chatooga, Floyd, Polk, Haralson, Carroll
(Jim is watching the open counties and will make major revisions of this
route to cover some Mid and South areas.)
(This opens up some counties up North for Jeff and Becky, NY4N - and Others)

Thanks guys for this opportunity. This will help us out greatly. I will re-do
the existing route and let you know something by the end of the weekend. I
can say we will operate Saturday only, due to the holiday. Thanks again.  Jeff
NY4N
**************Hurry! April 15th is almost here. File your Federal taxes FREE
with TaxACT.
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1220239440x1201335902/aol?redir=http:%2F%2Fwww.taxact.com%2F08tax.asp%3Fsc%3D084102950001%26p%3D82)