[SECC] For Sale

Rick Dougherty NQ4I nq4i at contesting.com
Sat Apr 4 08:02:33 PDT 2009

I have to make room...the warden says too many radios...so here goes...an
excellent Yaesu FT-1000D...radio has the W8JI key click mod, the W8JI AGC
mod, an Inrad roofing filter,it has both 1.8 khz ssb filters and an 250 hz
cw filter extra...you won't find a cleaner or better FT-1000D...this is a
200 watt radio...so if you have one of the 3_500Z amps that needs that litle
extra bit of drive, this one will do it...if you buy the radio I will
include the Yaesu FIF-232C IF interface...this is a $100 assessory for the
radio...I have the manual, and Yaesu box with this radio...from a non
smoking environment...used for contesting, so you know its bullet
proof....this is the Cadillac of the Yaesu radios...they haven't made one
like it yet...the D's are configured with a TXO for freq stability....and
they have the BPF (Band Pass Filter)...I am offering it here on the SECC
reflector so that you can come, see the radio, test drive it, and take it
home with you...no shipping etc.....the price $1850....if you don't want the
extra filters, I will sell the radio bare bones but still a stock D for
$1450.....minus the FIF232C, the roofing filter, and the ssb and extra cw
filters.....Lets talk...de Rick NQ4I