[SECC] NY4N / M GQP Route this Saturday

ny4n at aol.com ny4n at aol.com
Sun Apr 5 23:19:05 PDT 2009

I am at work now, and don't have my list handy, but I believe the
following is a list of counties we plan on activating in the order they
are listed. We will be operating Saturday only, CW only. Should be 21
of them. If we are running behind schedule, we will skip those three
counties that have other coverage.

Will have a rig on the 80 meter cw calling frequency during daylight
hours, for close up stations. Either give us a call or call CQ near the
freq and we will give you a call. Mostly 40 m with some 20 thrown in.

We I get home, may send update, but for now...

1. Dade, 2. Walker, 3. Chattooga, 4. Floyd, 5. Polk, 6. Paulding, 7.
Haralson, 8. Carroll, 9. Heard, 10. Troup, 11. Meriweather, 12. Coweta,
13. Fayette, 14. Fulton, 15. Cobb, 16. Cherokee, 17.Bartow, 18. Gordon,
19. Murray, 20. Whitfield, 21. Catoosa.

Good luck to all.  Jeff and Becky