[SECC] N1MM Logger for the GA QSO PARTY - Question

Kt4zb at aol.com Kt4zb at aol.com
Wed Apr 8 09:55:24 PDT 2009

Hi all - Quick question.  Will N1MM work for stations in  Georgia?  I looked
at the mult file and it was the county list.  I  tried to import the
state/province list, but wouldn't work.  So I know it  will work for outside GA but
inside GA?????  Think I may have used GENLOG  in the past.  Will look at the one
from W4GKF.  Do any of these have  DC as a separate mult or do I need to edit?

There will be several on from around Savannah this weekend (probably all on
SSB).

Best to all and good hunting - Jere, KT4ZB
**************New Deals on Dell Netbooks – Now starting at $299 (A
HREF=http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1219939010x1201342897/aol?redir=http:%2F%2Fa
d.doubleclick.net%2Fclk%3B213771626%3B35379597%3Bw)