[SECC] Route Change - GQP

Greg Potter gregpotter at charter.net
Fri Apr 10 13:31:24 PDT 2009

Hi Folks,

My main goal for GQP this year is to help get that 159.  So in keeping with
that theme I have changed my routee to try and provide a little better
coverage and less duplication.  Plus more counties for less gas $!

ROUTE CHANGE: Georgia QSO Party -  NorthEast Georgia - I dropped a few
counties and picked up a few.  The ones I dropped, Ted W4NZ will be picking
up. I am not available on Easter Sunday so this is a Saturday only GQP run.

Start at 1800Z
Banks
Franklin
Hart
Elbert
Madison
Oglethorpe
Clarke
Oconee
Barrow
Jackson
Hall
White
Lumpkin
Dawson
Forsyth

Bands/Frequencies in order they will be run:

40  (7041.5)
80  (3541.5)
20 (14041.5)
15 (21041.5)
10 (28041.5)
6  (50.0975)

Frequency of course + or - QRM

I plan to run every band in every county in this order. Any QSOs would be
greatly appreciated.  This oughta be a hoot! Don't forget to check 6 meters.
Keep a receiver on if you can and you think you might have a chance of
hearing me. Let's hope for a little propagation and a little luck.

73 de Greg NM2L