[SECC] NE4S Sat GQP run

Michael Condon mrcne4s at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 12 04:43:39 PDT 2009

It was a good day!
All plan covered, but light numbers in BUTTS county.
If any one can get in some Qs in BUTTS, it would help.

Gordon, K4OD,  was driving and operating the NE4S truck.
That makes us rover multi.

Today,
I am dropping Hall (NM2L), Jackson (K4PIC), and Henry (W1IBQ) .
I have seen confirmed coverage in these three.
And in a pinch, I will drop Dekalb.... funny we had no one check in from Dekalb, but it is always covered.

Along Saturdays route, we hit Irwin, Dodge, Wilcox, Pulaski with good coverage as we were driving through.

My hint for the day is to get extra batteries for all those battery powered gizmo's,  one of mine died with no backup...

Off to Screven ASAP this AM...

Have fun,

73
Drive Safe,
Mike

 Please use ne4s at iham.us or mike1230 at mcnet.us as my address.
GQP, the fastest growing QSO party, is on  4/11+12 2009.
See gqp.contesting.com  !
Be well