[SECC] GQP

James Streible k4dli at earthlink.net
Sun Apr 12 18:51:19 PDT 2009

           QSOPARTY Score Summary Sheet

                 Start Date : 2009-04-11

         Operator Category : SINGLE-OP
                                             Band :   ALL
                                             Power : HIGH
                                             Mode :   PH

        Band  Mode  QSOs    Pts  Sec
         3.5     LSB        9           9      1
           7      LSB    153       153   18
          14    USB      75         75    24
          21    USB        2           2      0
          28    USB        1          1       0
          50    USB        1          1       0
       Total               241      241    43

                                Score : 10,363
                    Rig : Ten Tec  Orion II & Icom 746PRO

         Antennas : 4-element SteppIR for 20-6 Meters
                             KLM 40-Meter Rotary Dipole
                             136-foot Dipole for 80-Meters
          Soapbox : Only had a little over 5 hours to spend in the
                             QSO Party. Could not hear many GA stations
                             outside of the local area. Don't think I
got any
                             rover stations. Biggest surprise was when a
                             ZL2 called me on 20 late at night.