[SECC] Wind

Mike - W5JR w5jr at bellsouth.net
Mon Apr 13 22:05:04 PDT 2009

Certainly more than 27mph gusts here.  Four nice
support trees lost between my neighbor and
me.  No wires on these and amazingly none of the
wires came down!  No houses or cars hit but the
back yard fence won't hold a dog anymore.  I was
looking when 2 of them went over and various tops
snapped out of others...whew, dodged another one.

Mike / W5JR

At 08:27 AM 4/13/2009, Robert Carroll wrote:
>Having gone outside and looked, I decided it was
>best to follow Tommy’s advice not to look.  The
>Roswell weather station is reporting 27 mph
>gusts.  They look higher to me.  The power
>system must think so too as there have been many
>brief power dropouts here in Cobb County.
>
>73
>Bob W2WG

we regret any inconvenience!

>N4GG