[SECC] GQP Club reminder

Michael Condon mrcne4s at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 16 05:55:11 PDT 2009

The first set of logs received is about to be published.

SECC and SEDXC, being sponsors, and also being wide area clubs, have exempted themselves from club awards.
Members of these two clubs are encouraged to contribute their scores to a club of their choice.
The competition for club recognition is a vigorous part of GQP.

To do this just send me a note with the "proper full spelling" of your club, the ARRL affiliation name if the club is with ARRL.

Do not RE- submit a log, just a note to me with that info....

This is a good time to do this...

And if your log has not been submitted, fix the club line and send it in....!
Now is a good time!

Thanks,
Mike, NE4S
73

 Please use ne4s at iham.us or mike1230 at mcnet.us as my address.
GQP, the fastest growing QSO party, is on  4/11+12 2009.
See gqp.contesting.com  !
Be well