[SECC] Last GQP log update befor road trip

Michael Condon mrcne4s at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 22 15:37:17 PDT 2009

There are 270 logs in the hopper tonight.
Logs and Soaps are updated.

Several folks are working on their entries.
I know the Walton County outing is in process....

Send your logs in, and I will do my best to confirm their safe reception.

And about May 4th or so, when we get settled out in the high country, I will catch up and help anyone with any problems.

The story about the Savannah clubs was particularly good.  Go there and view it.
I know other clubs have done an outing for GQP.... send in the info and pics.

Thanks to all, CUL...
QRX for now...

Mike, NE4S.

73

 Please use ne4s at iham.us or mike1230 at mcnet.us as my address.
GQP, the fastest growing QSO party, is on  4/11+12 2009.
See gqp.contesting.com  !
Be well