[SECC] Message of Thanks for GQP Plaque from WB8JUI

John T. Laney III k4bai at worldnet.att.net
Sat Aug 1 10:23:11 PDT 2009

Hello John - Kindly pass along my sincere gratitude and appreciation to the SECC and SEDXC for the GA QSO Party SO LO CW plaque.  I appreciate the effort you and all the SECC and SEDXC members put forth in making the GAQP one of the best, as well as one of my favorite QSO parties.

I have also e-mailed Norm (W3DYA) and expressed my appreciation for his sponsorship of the plaque.

Thanks again.  I'm already looking forward to next year's contest!

73 - Rick WB8JUI