[SECC] UHF Contest

Hal Kennedy halken at comcast.net
Sun Aug 2 08:17:50 PDT 2009

If anyone operated the ARRL UHF contest this weekend I'd appreciate an
email, or please post your score to the reflector.  Thanks!

One of the things our club secretaries have been doing for years behind
the scenes is reporting to ARRL a list of participants for each of the
eight ARRL contests that have club competitions.  The only way the
secretary knows how to put the report together is by watching who posts
here..so, please, post your scores!  No score is too small.  I'd be
happy with 3 QSOs in a UHF contest!

73,
Hal N4GG