[SECC] K4BAI Claimed Score, NCCC Ladder 8/7/09

John Laney k4bai at worldnet.att.net
Fri Aug 7 06:31:23 PDT 2009

                     NCCC Sprint Ladder - August 7

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

    80:   9      9
    40:  21     13
    20:  21     15
-------------------
Total:  51     37  Total Score = 1,887

FT1000MP, 100W, TH6DXX (rotating now), zepp, dipole, inverted vee.  All
three
bands were pretty good tonight.  Skips zones relatively short, but distant
stations relatively strong.  QRN was high on 80, but had my best results in
weeks on 80M tonight.  Only WD0T couldn't hear me when no one else was
calling.
  Thanks for QSOs tonight and throughout the Ladder Series.  CU next
week.  73,
John, K4BAI.

http://www.hornucopia.com/3830score/