[SECC] FW: Fwd: Circle at Last

Jeff, W4DD w4dd at arrl.net
Sun Aug 9 11:36:01 PDT 2009

The center of the circle was on the Circle web page.  There was also a page
that listed all members, their distance from the circle center, and whether
they were inside or outside the circle (the circle radius could be selected
as it varied slightly depending on contest).  It appears the web page design
has changed and this info is no longer on it.  It was driven off of the
membership DB.  Bobby may know if the link can be fixed

Agreed, This was the last circle center.

>     33.200

>     -82.500

Jeff