[SECC] 2010 GA QSO PARTY

Dennis Morris dennis_k4zj at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 13 19:53:12 PDT 2009

Just a heads up to assist Rovers in planning their routes for the 2010 GA QSO Party.  I have decided to begin operating a fixed station each year to maximize the number of QSO's from one of the most needed counties.  There were no QSO's made from Twiggs County last year and I have already made firm arrangements to operate from the county seat of Jeffersonville in 2010.  I encourage many of you to make similar plans to make the rarer counties much more accessible.  I am also planning to operate from Telfair County in 2011.

I will furnish complete details as we get closer to the GQP.

73,
Dennis - K4ZJ