[SECC] OhQP N3ZL(@WD4EOG) SOAB LP

Robert Gerace robert.gerace at crcsecure.com
Mon Aug 24 08:28:08 PDT 2009

Hi Greg,

I had a similar problem in my home, except the QRN was on all bands.  It
was worst on Saturdays...and I figured somebody in our neighborhood had
a blower or weed-eater doing the damage.

I found quite by accident that it was my washing machine -- a $1,000+
front-loading model...whenever the barrel is turning all I hear is QRN.

I have no idea how to fix it, except to ask my wife not to do laundry on
Saturday...which means that I get to do more of the laundry...sigh.

Happy QRN hunting!
73 de N3FY, Bob