[SECC] Iambic Paddles Wanted

Greg Potter gregpotter at charter.net
Thu Aug 27 17:20:16 PDT 2009

Hi Folks,

My bencher took a dive off my desk a few weeks ago when I was hurrying
trying to get the station back together for NA QSO Party.  It was not
pretty.  A full gainer with two and a half twists.

Bottom line is that I have not been able to get it back into it's original
shape although it does kind of work.  It will never be the same.

Does anybody out there have one sitting around that never gets used that
they might want to part with for a reasonable monetary exchange?

Thanks & 73 de Greg NM2L  Sugar Hill, GA