[SECC] NCCC Sprint N3ZL(@WD4EOG) LP (Attempted)

Greg - N3ZL n3zl.radio at gmail.com
Fri Aug 28 05:50:45 PDT 2009

                   NCCC Sprint - August 27

Call: N3ZL
Operator(s): N3ZL
Station: WD4EOG

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: SC
Operating Time (hrs): 0

 160:
  80:
  40:
  20:
  15:
  10:
-------------------
Total:   0     0  Total Score = 1

I drove out to the shack to operate the SNS + NS and there were 3 cop cars
parked on the path up to the shack (no more than 50 feet from where I park up
there) with their blue lights on and occasionally letting a siren rip,
shattering the peaceful, calm night with the rain lightly drizzling... I parked
and waited for a good little while with no apparent hints of them moving anytime
soon so I figured I would go print out a gazillion notes out at the library
instead and try to maximize my time in the shack this weekend.

This is the second time I've seen the police by the shack this week, though I
kept my distance tonight and avoided having to explain what I was doing up
there tonight. Seems like the shack is in the bad part of the "hood" hihi!

One of these days I'll actually be able to make some QSOs from up here... I
hope.. hihi

73 de Greg N3ZL