[SECC] FW: KsQP N3FY Single Op LP

Hal Kennedy halken at comcast.net
Sun Aug 30 10:00:33 PDT 2009

His mistake, not yours Bob.  Since you can't really be sure anymore
where anybody is, the protocol is:
In state:  CQ myqsoparty as in:  CQ GQP
Out of state:  CQ state I Want, as in: CQ GA

Or:  CQ KQP for KS stns
And: CQ KS for stns not in KS

Meanwhile, state QSO parties bring out a lot of non-contesters who just
do the best they can.  Which is FB - maybe they will catch the bug.
73
Hal N4GG