[SECC] US qso's

Courtney Judd K4WI k4wi at earthlink.net
Tue Dec 1 14:02:28 PST 2009

Got my logs sent in today for this past week end and did a little figuring
on them. I know that the no pointers question always comes up for this
contest but I would be interested in how others fared. First as NA4W in 160
SB/LP I made 53 qso's with nine being with US for 17%. I only needed one qso
for US country credit... got zn's 3,4,and 5 all from VE so actually is only
16% wasted time for me in my log. Next, as K4WI in 10 SB/LP I made 145 qso's
with 63 being with US for 44%. I only needed one qso with six land for
double multi.. zn 3 and US credit as I had zn 4 and 5 from VE. so actually
43% un-necessary contacts in the log. Anyone else interested in this...
should CQ change the rules for no pointers? I think so... my two cents! Cort
K4WI