[SECC] US qso's

Bill Barr, N4NX n4nx at comcast.net
Tue Dec 1 15:39:01 PST 2009

Rick,

I add my strong disagreement as well.  I worked you guys on 40 meters and
you were my ONLY  Zone 5 QSO on that band, so if you didn't log me you cost
me a mult.  I heard you on most all bands and could have worked you there as
well, but I didn't need zone 5 on those bands so I didn't call as I agree it
would have wasted both our times.  I try to help ALL and always log what I
work!!!  Just my 2 cents worth.

73
"One Mult less than what I thought I had"
Bill N4NX