[SECC] From WF4W--Update on my post-surgery recovery--I'm doing well

Tad Williamson ironbutttad at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 2 14:08:55 PST 2009

I had a couple of folks ask for an update so I thought I'd post an update.  Sorry for not sending an update sooner.
I'm doing well, 4 weeks and one day after the Aortic valve-replacement.  I caught a cold at about 3 weeks that slowed me down a bit, but it's almost gone now.
I saw Dr. Kauten on Monday the 30th and have been cleared to return to work next week.  1/2 days for the first couple of weeks and back to a regular schedule after that.

Thanks for all the emails, cards, well wishes, prayers and overall good karma that was sent my way.

73, Tad, WF4W

"What a long, strange trip it's been"

The Grateful Dead

Truckin'