[SECC] FW: Tad

James Cummings kt4mm at bellsouth.net
Wed Dec 2 04:36:27 PST 2009

 All:

Received the following from Tad's sister.  Tad we are looking forward to hear you on the bands working the contests and chasing the DX.

Jim C.

Well, this is probably the last "Tad" update you will receive from me.  He had his Dr. appointment yesterday (Monday) and was given the "OK" to return to work half days for two weeks starting next Monday, Dec. 7th.  After that, I guess it's full steam ahead.  He did have a little bit of a cold over Thanksgiving, which set him back just a little, but hopefully he will take this week to rest and get over it.

Attached is a picture of Tad and Karen (his wife) the day after Thanksgiving.  I think he's looking pretty good.

Thank you again for all your prayers, good thoughts, and e-mails during his hospital stay and recovery.  All of you are greatly appreciated.

Lynn

Beloved, let us love one another…… 1 John 4:7-8