[SECC] KD4LCR Claimed Score 12/4/09 NS Practice

Jeremy KD4LCR kd4lcr at lcisp.com
Thu Dec 3 20:08:27 PST 2009

                    NCCC Sprint - December 4

Call: KD4LCR

Operator(s): KD4LCR

Station: KD4LCR

Class: Single Op LP

QTH: OK

Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

 Band  QSOs  Mults

-------------------

  160:

   80:  1      1

   40:  2      2

   20:

   15:

   10:

-------------------

Total:  3     3  Total Score = 9

Comments:

First NS did  not get the modified rules until after the contest made it
really confusing for me couldn't figure out the two callsigns at first then
when I did it was about 0301z. But great fun and will definitely be there
next week to shoot for my goal of 10 QSOs and having my Macros set up right
calling CQ WW the first few times was probably not right hi hi  - Jeremy
KD4LCR