[SECC] Welcome New Member N4TOL

Hal Kennedy halken at comcast.net
Wed Dec 9 17:23:54 PST 2009

It seems a little strange typing up a welcome to new member John
Tramontanis, N4TOL.  Without studying the roster, I would have made a
losing bet that John had been officially an SECC member for many years.

John is a former VP and very active member of the SEDXC and frequent
caller to all those CQs I put out on contest weekends.  Welcome to the
SECC John!

For anyone (??) who might not know John already - he is located in
Roswell and is an active DXer (hovering around 300 countries) and
contester (worked many times in the GQP among other contests).

Welcome aboard John.

Hal N4GG
Secretary