[SECC] ARRL 10 Meter

James Streible k4dli at earthlink.net
Wed Dec 16 19:01:07 PST 2009

Well friends and neighbors--Here it is ---Such as it is!!
I almost didn't send it in but then thought "Why Not" It will
only embarrass you a little!!!

           ARRL10M Score Summary Sheet

       Start Date : 2009-12-11

    CallSign Used : K4DLI
      Operator(s) : K4DLI

Operator Category : SINGLE-OP-ASSISTED
             Band : 10M
            Power : LOW
             Mode : MIXED
 Default Exchange : GA
       Gridsquare : EM74SA

             Name : Jim Streible
          Address : 3101 Lassiter Rd.
   City/State/Zip : Marietta  GA  30062
          Country : USA
          Operating time 3:20

     ARRL Section : GA
        Club/Team : South East Contest Club
         Software : N1MM Logger V9.12.2

        Band  Mode  QSOs    Pts  Cty
          28      CW      12        48    3
          28  USB        20        40    6
       Total  Both       32        88    9

            Score : 792
              Rig : Ten-Tec Orion II

         Antennas :  4-element SteppIR

          Soapbox : Had very little time to operate due to other
commitments.
                             However, after getting the "Worked all
Georgia Award" or
                             more like the "Worked all Cobb County
Award" Saturday I didn't
                             get on again until about 1600 EST Sunday
and had to QRT
                            for a Dinner engagement about 1710 EST.

                            At one time Saturday I kept wondering why I
wasn't hearing some
                            stations better that I should have been
hearing very well. Then I
                            noticed they didn't change any when I
rotated the beam---- Then I
                           wondered "What is that little light doing
on"??? Then it hit me--- You
                           idiot you are still receiving on the K9AY.
Works well on 160 but not
                           not too well on 10.