[SECC] Its official - No longer KD4LCR

Jeremy - KD4LCR kd4lcr at gmail.com
Fri Dec 25 12:47:59 PST 2009

Gentlemen,

Well it appears that the FCC has granted me a very special Christmas gift
today. As I was getting ready to operate this morning I made a slight
mistake and looked up my own callsign (something about not enough coffee
yet) and low and behold I have a big Canceled in my Status column. Well
after the initial shock wore off it dawned on me to check the vanity I
applied for and low and behold on Christmas day I was granted N4JIK. This
callsign was chosen as a special gift to my father N1JIK so there couldn't
have been a much more fitting time for this to go through.  Now with this
shorter and more appropriate callsign expect to see me in a lot more of the
CW contest - and ironically my elmer gave me a special gift of a straight
key - he said he was tired of me cheating with my digital keyer.

I hope that  all of you have a wonderful and merry Christmas and a Happy New
Year, looking forward to running into a few of you on the Stew Perry -- dont
have much of a 160m antenna but going to go for broke none the less..

73s!

Jeremy

N4JIK formerly KD4LCR/7J6CEM

Fort Sill, OK