[SECC] SMD Soldering/unsoldering Question

Mack mccormick_mack at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 27 18:16:10 PST 2009

Jeff,

I'll be offering a tutorial on exactly this subject at the upcoming GARS TechFest on Jan 9th for the North Fulton Amateur Radio League.

It's not really difficult, does require a bit of practice, and a few tools. Hot air is a much more complex venture and I'll be demoing it at the TechFest.

If you have specific questions before then please contact me via PM or call. Contact details at www.nfarl.org .

73,

Mack de WB4MAK
www.nfarl.org