[SECC] GQP Info - GA population by County

Greg Potter gregpotter at charter.net
Mon Feb 2 07:35:58 EST 2009

Hi Folks,

I am sure most are aware of this site, but just in case someone missed
it.....

This URL gives you the list of "most wanted" counties in a State based on
the "County Hunters' Special Needs List".

http://www.cquest.com/cgi-bin/flynn/mostwant.pl

The special needs list is at:

http://www.cquest.com/cgi-bin/flynn/needs.pl

Operation from these counties can turn into good sized County Hunter
pileups.  No matter how you look at it, this contest is a blast from either
end!  If I can help, let me know.

73 de Greg NM2L
Sugar Hill, GA