[SECC] web page update

Rick Dougherty NQ4I nq4i at contesting.com
Wed Feb 4 05:19:00 EST 2009

Hi all...Bobby KF4GTA spent some time last night updating the SECC
webpage..take a look http://secc.contesting.com/
It really looks good! Thanks Bobby...by the way my term of President of the
SECC will be expiring this summer...its time for others to take the reins
and lead us into the next sunspot cycle....in my 2 years, we have solved the
"circle question", sponsored the Hospitality suite at the Huntsville
Hamfest...with the help of NE4S we had one of the most successful GQP's (and
this year is looking like even better participation), we have 143 members in
the SECC reflector....things that will be nice for a new
administration...expand the SECC web page even more...sponsor the Huntsville
hospitality suite with ACG and TCG....keep the emphasis on the GQP...and I
am sure there are other areas that can be explored...de Rick NQ4I