[SECC] NCCC Sprint N3ZL(@WD4EOG) LP

Greg Davis n3zl.radio at gmail.com
Thu Feb 5 23:17:45 EST 2009

                    NCCC Sprint -Feb 6

Call: N3ZL
Operator(s): N3ZL
Station: WD4EOG

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: SC
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

  160:
   80:  22     12
   40:   2      2
   20:
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  24     14  Total Score = 280

Had a physics exam tonight, was going to go out to the shack and "relax" with
the NS afterwards. When I got there the president of the Clemson ARC happened
to be out there with a prospective member of the club so I decided I would give
them a demo of HF/contesting as the president (older grad student) has only ever
been on HF perhaps one time and I believe the other guy is not yet a ham. It
turned into a demonstrational experience more than anything; hence, my
operating suffered massively from that, so sorry for any "goofs!"

Tomorrow night I will be well rested and fully concentrating, so I can only
hope for better numbers!

Good to work K4BAI for the first time in quite a while.

73 de Greg N3ZL