[SECC] CQ WPX rare prefix this weekend--WF4

Tad Williamson ironbutttad at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 12 11:38:01 EST 2009

I would rather have accepted the invite to operate at W8JI/WW4LL this weekend but due to potential commitments at work (don't you hate it when work gets in the way of contesting) I had to decline.  I have to hang around the house in-case I have to link in to solve any problems with our new office in the Big Apple.
That's  the not-so-great news.
The better news is, WF4W will be active in the contest this year.  I plan on running SOSB on 80 meters, so if you need WF4 as a multiplier, give me a shout.
Good luck to everyone in the contest.
73, Tad, WF4W

"What a long, strange trip it's been"

The Grateful Dead