[SECC] N4C/M In NCQP - Mobile Route

Ny4n at aol.com Ny4n at aol.com
Thu Feb 26 18:17:30 PST 2009

Sorry for the late post. Becky and I will hopefully be able to play in the
NCQP this Sunday. Looks like snow in the forecast for the mountainous areas,
however. We plan on activating the following counties in the order in which they
are listed.

40 meters seems to be the butter band at this time, but will also be on 20
meters too. Also, there will be a rig dedicated to 80 meters all day long,
around 3545 MHz. I can't call there during the day, but will be listening. (QRX)
and will come back to a call. Will operate CW, but very small chance we might be
able to do some SSB work.

Here is the list:

1. Cherokee, 2. Clay, 3. Macon, 4. Jackson, 5. Transylvania, 6. Henderson, 7.
Polk, 8. Rutherford, 9. Cleveland, 10. Gaston, 11. Lincoln, 12. Mecklenburg,
13. Cabarrus, 14. Rowan, 15. Davie, 16. Yadkin, 17. Iredell, 18. Catawba, 19.
Burke, 20. McDowell, 21. Buncombe, 22. Haywood.

May be able to add one or two more if we are doing well on time and weather
is better than expected. Please QSL via NY4N. Good Luck. 73  Jeff

For copy of the rules, go to  _http://www.w4nc.com/2009ncqsoparty.html_
(http://www.w4nc.com/2009ncqsoparty.html)
steps!
%3D62%26bcd%3DfebemailfooterNO62)