[SECC] N4C/M In NCQP - Mobile Route - Cancelled

Ny4n at aol.com Ny4n at aol.com
Sat Feb 28 04:16:26 PST 2009

N4C/M trip for NCQP Cancelled

It is with great regret that Becky and I are going to cancel our trip to
North Carolina for the NCQP. This will be only the second time in 11 years we will
miss the contest.

Weather reports from the Charlotte area indicate we would be running right
into a winter storm, with as much as 7 inches of snow in the area. As much as we
love to play, and rest assured we are a great supporter of the NCQP, safety
issues on the highway are our main concern.

Please accept our apologies for the short notice and what impact, if any, we
will have on the Party with our absence. Good luck to all of you that are
still going to play.   73  NY4N

SNOW ACCUMULATIONS OF 3 INCHES ARE EXPECTED FROM GAFFNEY TO
FOREST CITY...RISING TO 5 INCHES AT HICKORY AND CHARLOTTE...AND
TO ALMOST 7 INCHES AT STATESVILLE AND SALISBURY.
steps!
%3D62%26bcd%3DfebemailfooterNO62)