[SECC] rtty

Courtney Judd K4WI k4wi at earthlink.net
Sat Jan 3 21:32:19 EST 2009

in a bit of a muddle here trying to get running in the RU.... earlier this
year I upgraded to 10.66 and in the process lost mmtty.. so reloaded it and
now no longer can transmit. I am using microKeyer to interface... seems to
be a port problem but I have no clue on how to sort it out. In the MISC page
on mmtty it shows sound instead of fsk which is what I want.. shows my
message being sent but no rf goes out... I have been all over Don's web site
but nothing sticks out... I am trying to use com port 5 but nothing so
far... any ideas? thanks, Cort K4WI