[SECC] NAQP/CW on 01/10 (Saturday)

Scott Straw scottstraw at mindspring.com
Fri Jan 9 08:36:43 EST 2009

I have received an invitation to visit NR5M, a first-class contesting
station on the outskirts of Houston operated by members of the Texas DX
Society during the NAQP/CW contest on Saturday, January 10th.  While I will
not be operating, I will be listening for familiar call signs from Georgia.
Specifically, I'll be on the lookout for W4T at the Gwinnett Techfest, as
well as the "usual suspects" in the SECC.

I hope to provide a insightful narrative of my experience when completed,
and will share it with y'all at a later date.

73 from Houston,

Scott, KB4KBS

Scott Straw, CTS-D, CTS-I, EMT-I

scottstraw at mindspring.com