[SECC] House Bill 19

SavageBR at aol.com SavageBR at aol.com
Sun Jan 11 18:02:35 EST 2009

In a message dated 1/11/2009 5:05:46 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
w4ctk at farmerstel.com writes:

Interesting that you said "ban on the use....while driving".   Wonder if
> handfree
> with a  Blue tooth device would be  allowed

Daily I operate 99 % CW going down the road.--- I have not figured out how
to convert to "Blue Tooth CW" !!! Hi.
This bill would all but put me off the air.

For the purpose of discussions with our State Reps, my pickup is a stand
alone, self contained mobile emergency operating station on call for any
emergency need, like the Katrina disaster. And, through regular practice, is  capable
of safe mobile in motion operation, SSB or CW.

Sounds good!!
Bruce  AA4Z

steps!
cemailfooterNO62)