[SECC] Uninteruptable Power Supply units for sale

Gary McConville wb4sq at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 16 19:56:46 EST 2009

These are the heavy duty units similiar to the ones I had a several years ago.  Replace the batteries and they should be good for 3-4 years, filtering line spikes, dips, and providing clean A/C power up to 15 minutes at full rated output.  These ARE NOT like those cheap UPS units that the computer shops push.

All UPS units will require battery replacement.  I have a source of batteries in Marietta with lower prices.

qty 2  - APC 450 VA  @  $20 each
qty 1  -  APC 600VA  @  $25
qty 1  -  Compaq 1920VA $75

The 1.92KVA unit comes with an external 48V 40A DC power pack (in a similar case) along with the connecting cable.  This one's impressive!

I can bring them to the upcoming NFARL or SEDXC meeting, but prefer a Roswell pickup.

Gary - 770-842-0872