[SECC] NAQP - KT4ZB SSB

Kt4zb at aol.com Kt4zb at aol.com
Sun Jan 18 10:19:04 EST 2009

 North American QSO Party, SSB

Call: KT4ZB
Operator(s):  KT4ZB
Station: KT4ZB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Savannah,  GA
Operating Time (hrs): 10

160:    2      2
80:  311    39
40:    27    15
20:  337    42
15:    2     1
10:
-------------------
Total:  679     99  Total Score = 67,221

Club: South East Contest  Club

Team: SECC #1

Comments:

Well, I learned a lot of what  not to do when attempting something more than a
casual effort for NAQP.   First, dump the name J-E-R-E.  Next time it will be
my
middle name,  Mark.  And then make BIG notes on when to move to another band
(like  40m).  Otherwise I really had fun.  20m was so much fun (always great
have AK, HI and NWT call you) that by the time I went to 40m it was awful.
And, whatever opening I might have had on 15m, I just plain missed. I heard  2
stations from CA and worked them both, nothing else heard.  80m was a  blast
and
used the rest of my time there except for a couple of contacts on  160m
(using my
80 dipole) and CA on 40m.  Anyway, a bunch of contacts  but short on mults.
Thanks everyone for the QSOs, and sorry for those on 80m  that were below my
noise - not your fault.

Best -  Jere
steps!
cemailfooterNO62)