[SECC] Claimed Scores, Last Week's Contests; This Week's Contests

K4SAV RadioIR at charter.net
Wed Jan 28 16:14:46 EST 2009

K9AY wrote: I put up a new 160M antenna last November -- 100 ft. of 25G
with a capacity
hat on top. It played well SOHP in the ARRL 160 'test, so I decided to give
it a QRP workout in the CQ 160. Sure picked a good time to do it!

After I saw your listing as QRP, I was wondering what you had for an
antenna.  I heard you many times during the contest and I thought you
were just another one of the many KW stations.

Jerry, K4SAV