[SECC] Thanks to ACG and SECC from K9AY

John T. Laney III k4bai at worldnet.att.net
Wed Jan 28 22:12:35 EST 2009

Just wanted to say "thanks for the QSOs" to the SECC, ACG and others in your
area. I had an absolute blast working this one QRP -- everytime I worked
another DX station, I'd look at the power meter barely wiggling and just
shake my head...

I put up a new 160M antenna last November -- 100 ft. of 25G with a capacity
hat on top. It played well SOHP in the ARRL 160 'test, so I decided to give
it a QRP workout in the CQ 160. Sure picked a good time to do it!

73, Gary
K9AY