[SECC] FS: Kenwood TS-570D (G)

Michael Almeter w4mja at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 9 13:56:18 PDT 2009

Hello Everyone,
    I've got a Kenwood TS-570D (G) that must go, to make room for the 1000MP. The Kenwood is in amazing condition and is the cleanest Kenwood available today. It has always been coved while not in use, and was never used in a smoking shack. This radio has never been drug out to Field Day, and has always been well cared for. The radio comes with the original manual, hand mic, power cable, box, SSB filter, and I'll include the MC-
60A. If you also would like, I'll include the amplifier relay cable. I'll be happy to send any pictures, videos, and would love to do an on air test if you would like. $670 for club members, $700 for non club members.

Mike Almeter

W4MJA 770-295-8540- cell