[SECC] Ernie Zingleman KS4Q - SK

Fred Dennin fdennin at numail.org
Thu Jul 9 16:35:26 PDT 2009

Bill,

Thank you so much for passing this on.  Ernie was a great guy and he and his
children had been to my home a couple of times.  He was always willing to
help and had such a pleasant personality.  He obviously gave back to the
amateur community and without question, he dearly loved his family.  I will
miss Ernie as I know everyone will that knew him.

My sincere condolences,

Fred WW4LL