[SECC] WX and NAQP

W4OC at aol.com W4OC at aol.com
Thu Jul 30 18:41:45 PDT 2009

This could be the challenge - low band QRN and operating around the storms
in your area.

The other side is sporadic E has been plentiful. 10 was open when I  turned
in last night (this morning) after midnight.

10 and 15 will add greatly to scores if the e skip stays around. I will be
checking 10 frequently with the second radio.

80 and 160 will most likely be tough going.

It is going to be very difficult to determine off times in advance.

Hope to see everyone on six bands!

73

DC

In a message dated 7/30/2009 8:28:46 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,