[SECC] NAQP CW SECC Registered Teams

John Laney k4bai at worldnet.att.net
Fri Jul 31 10:53:09 PDT 2009

Here are the three registered teams for SECC for NAQP CW this weekend.
Welcome to N4AF and W4AU from the Southeast Sprint Coalition so that we
can field three full teams.  Please let me know immediately if you will
be using a call different from that shown in the team registration or if
your plans have changed, so that I can re-register the teams.  Good luck
to all.  If you get a chance, check everything out in a 30 minute
practice session with regular NAQP rules from 0230 to 0259Z tonight and
post your claimed scores for both the practice and the NAQP to 3830 or
send them directly to me.  Thanks for your interest.  I know others of
you will be able to be QRV some in the NAQP and look forward to working
as many of you as possible.  73, John, K4BAI.  If you can be on a SECC
team for NAQP SSB in two weeks, please let me know as soon as possible
your plans as time available and power.

Thanks for registering your team at 31 Jul 2009 1738Z

Team: SECC#1
W4OC(W4OC)
N4GG(N4GG)
K1ZZI(K1ZZI)
N4AF(N4AF)
KU8E(KU8E)

73 de CWNAQP Manager

Thanks for registering your team at 31 Jul 2009 1739Z

Team: SECC#2
K4EA(K4EA)
WF4W(WF4W)
NM2L(NM2L)
K4BAI(K4BAI)
W4AU(W4AU)

73 de CWNAQP Manager

Thanks for registering your team at 31 Jul 2009 1740Z

Team: SECC#3
NA4BW(NA4BW)
N3ZL(N3ZL)
W4MJA(W4MJA)