[SECC] Change in NY4N/M ALQP route

Ny4n at aol.com Ny4n at aol.com
Mon Jun 1 13:59:16 PDT 2009

After looking at the routes for the ALQP so far, looks like the eastern
part of the State has multi-operator coverage. I think I will switch west and
assist K4ACG in the western part of the State, where some counties have only
one station covering. Here is the updated list.

Looks like Becky and I will be coming back this year as a mobile. Almost
all CW. Will hit 40 and 20 meters most of the day. Will have a rig on the 80 m
CW call frequency, but will listen only till dark, then call as it gets
dark. Will answer CQ's on 80, however... all day.  Don't be afraid to put out a
call during daylight hours on 80. Will activate the following counties in
the order listed. Last two attempts to go mobile bombed, hope my luck changes
! Can adjust the route a little if needed. Hope to see you guys on the air
June 6.

1. Madison, 2. Limestone, 3. Morgan, 4. Cullman, 5. Blount, 6. Marshall, 7.
Jackson, 8. Dekalb, 9. Cherokee, 10. Etowah, 11. St Clair, 12. Jefferson,
13. Tuscaloosa, 14. Pickens, 15. Lamar, 16. Fayette, 17. Walker, 18. Winston,
19. Marion, 20. Franklin, 21. Colbert, 22. Lawrence, 23. Lauderdale.
(http://www.whereitsat.com/#/music/all-spots/355/47.796964/-66.374711/2/Youve-Found-Wher
e-Its-At?ncid=emlcntnew00000007)